LEAD Workshops are engaging, relevant, one-hour sessions open to all students. Each workshop is facilitated by LEAD Team members and focuses on a different leadership topic or skill to foster your personal and professional development. You'll get great experience and information to help you lead and be able to network with other students interested in leadership.
Please see our Spring 2023 schedule below. You can sign up for one workshop or all workshops through Engage (opens in new tab) - there are no limits!
Are you a student leader or staff member that wants to bring a LEAD Workshop to your student group meeting? If so, submit a request (opens in a new tab). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Spring 2023 Schedule
- Tuesday, February 7th: DiSC Leadership Behaviors, 5:00-6:00 PM, Linn Cove, PSU 413
- Tuesday, February 21st: Inclusivity in Leadership: How to Make Your Leadership More Inclusive, 6:00-7:00 PM, Linn Cove, PSU 413
- Tuesday, March 7th: Leading Others: Skills for Interpersonal Leadership, 5:00-6:00 PM, Linn Cove, PSU 413
- Tuesday, March 21st: You're a Leader, Harry! Leadership Lessons from Harry Potter, 6:00-7:00 PM, New River Room, PSU 100
- Tuesday, April 4th: Inclusivity in Leadership: How to Make Your Leadership More Inclusive, Linn Cove, PSU 413